I just want to be living as I'm dyingJust like everybody here
It's so funny how I've listened to this song so many times, and it's only just occurred to me that we're all dying. Looking at our lives, it's all just this long, drawn out process of dying. And it's how we live as we're dying that matters.
I wish we would all die faster. The human race is abhorrent. Everyday I see my brother watching some show on TV called Dog Whisperer, or something. When I hear that guy talk I always have this urge to beat him up for talking about dogs in such a superior manner. Why do humans always have to assume a position of superiority? But then again this behaviour is not restricted to humans. Damn it. So if we don't place ourselves in such a position, would some other creature take that position?
Why did humans have to appear anyway? If there is a god, why did he/she have to make us have both feelings and rational thoughts despite being irrational beings? Or are these characteristics the result of evolution and adaptation? Just what purpose do feelings serve? Just now, there was some kind of insect in the toilet so I freaked out, caught it and flushed it down the toilet alive. After which I apologized to it, because I felt bad for making it drown in sewage water just because I was scared. But I don't even know if it suffered! I'm just assuming it did! I'm not making any sense at all!
And on a completely different note,
How do humans develop a sense of what is aesthetically pleasing? Why is it that when I look at things and people I immediately form a judgement with regards to their appearance? Why does my judgement change? Why do different people judge differently? Who's right and who's wrong? Why does it even matter? Why is there (pretty much) universal consensus on what is downright hideous?
I just have so many unanswered questions in my head ): That's not even half of it...