For the luck that's brought me this far, for the people I love, for the people who care for me.
Some things happen that make me feel as though cogs are turning and pieces are slowly falling into place. Today, and tonight, was one of those times.
I'm thankful I made the decision to give myself time to think, and absorb, and let the pieces of my life slowly fall into place before I plunge headfirst into anything.
I'm thankful I transferred to YZPS. It led me to people like Shu Mei (love you babe, don't stress over uni apps), and gave me opportunities I'd never have had, and changed my perspective on many things.
I'm thankful for BEATS. For letting me be something like an honorary member, and including me in all sorts of fun shit without begrudging my presence. I'm glad that I can live knowing that I have this group of bros to count on.
I'm thankful for Yi Ying. It's not often one can say that "I've had a best friend since I was 6, we're still best friends till this day." I'm glad she held on to our friendship despite the few years in RGS when I felt that there was no point in holding on, since it wouldn't last.
I'm thankful for 5A. Brydenchew said that somebody was being very kind to me for throwing me into a class like that. I have to say, I agree :D
I'm thankful for my family situation. How lucky I am to have a capable father who treats me like a precious jewel (I swear this discomfits me at times), and cho bo mother who ferries me around everywhere and pokes her nose into every single thing i do (which is not necessarily a bad thing), and a brother who, after getting his license, is willing to pick me up at shit hours like 3am. That same brother who also lets me use him as an available hugpost and for crying to as well. Who makes up after quarrels even when I'm still being a bitch. Who buys things for me generously even though his bank account is forever in deficit. And so on. Also my uncle, who calls me his little princess and will always come by to help me whenever I need/ want it. Who the **** am I to keep complaining about my family when there's so much to appreciate about it.
I digressed. This is sappy. My mum peeked and I lost my train of thought ._.
Busy day tomorrow.