Together we're unlimited
Monday, 24 January 2011 @
A couple of days ago, at tiong bahru plaza, I saw a lesbian couple. They were kinda old, had grey hair and all that. But what struck me the most was that they were still walking arm-in-arm, talking and laughing most happily with each other. And I couldn't help but think that it was really sweet, and that society has no right to deny these people their happiness.

I really do think everyone has a right to pursue happiness for themselves, insofar that they have the maturity to be considerate of other people's feelings. The key thing to note here is feelings, not perspectives, because I don't think that the latter has all that much bearing on one's emotional well-being.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

Believe
the greatest thing you'll ever learn
is just to love and be loved in return

Wicked
fiona

Measure in Love
Your time is up.

Credits
.fourth!Romance is the designer.
Inspiration from Exuvalia and mintypeach.