Together we're unlimited
Sunday, 9 January 2011 @ -
Away from 9th to 15th Jan!

And before I forget/ make clashing arrangements again,

17th: dinner with Zan Mei Jia and Mr Jeremy
20th: dennis
21st: YZPS BBQ
28-29th: chorale chalet!

If I've promised to go out with anyone, and it's not here, it means I've forgotten so PLEASE REMIND ME HAHAHAHA

Gosh I'm such a blur loser yesterday I walked out of MFL without my iPad, watch, and cardigan! I only realised my iPad wasn't with me cause my bag felt super light so halfway to the MRT station I turned back. Then only at the shop did Edna spot my cardigan and tell me about it, and only after she passed me my cardigan did I see my watch behind the counter! So forgetful, gosh. And I totally thought I lost my IC because I haven't seen it since A levels and I distinctly remember leaving it in my pencil case? So I've been wondering where it was since about a couple of weeks ago but didn't dare ask my mum lol in case she got pissed. Then last night I went into this whole search frenzy and anticlimactically, I discovered it in my wallet. The one I'm currently using. ._____. I don't even know how it ended up in there, except that I must've absentmindedly shoved it in without realising what card it was. Ugh I'm going to lose something very important some day if I'm not careful. D:

Okay whatever bye blog, wife on Skype = wayyy more important

Believe
the greatest thing you'll ever learn
is just to love and be loved in return

Wicked
fiona

Measure in Love
Your time is up.

Credits
.fourth!Romance is the designer.
Inspiration from Exuvalia and mintypeach.