Together we're unlimited
Friday, 10 December 2010 @ zz
Y U NO ONLINE! DIE!

This morning, same guy as mentioned yesterdy corrected his statement. Apparently, I look like a kid but speak like an adult. That makes me... a freak of nature. The tour guide keeps patting me on the head. The sec 3 girl with the awesome legs said "She's really quite... small...". I can't buy beer in Japan. Uniqlo's tummy warmer and arm warmers are life-savers. Onsen was disturbing oh gosh it was filled with old women and (warning TMI ahead) EVERYTHING SAGGED WTF GROSS. So I'm skipping out today. I'll turn in early :)

5 more days and I'll be back home, where the temperature is awesome and I can lounge around in shorts and a shirt. I miss my comfort. And I bet all you Izar maplers already hit level 30. WAIT FOR ME LA.

Gah I want to go home. I keep sleeping so that time will pass more quickly. Some stuff here is cool but nothing special, really...
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

Believe
the greatest thing you'll ever learn
is just to love and be loved in return

Wicked
fiona

Measure in Love
Your time is up.

Credits
.fourth!Romance is the designer.
Inspiration from Exuvalia and mintypeach.