Together we're unlimited
Saturday, 25 December 2010 @ -
I keep trying, but it's so so so hard and I aways feel like my resolve will somehow disappear at any moment.

I keep doubting myself, because I'm turning into everything I never wanted and it reminds me so much of everything I want to forget. I owe an apology.

I spend so much time being caught up with myself, I forget to care about those around me. Increasingly, I find myself incapable of handling all these relationships I have painstakingly built up. And I can't help but wonder if it is because I'm so concerned about myself that the remaining capacity in my heart for other people is diminished.

I nearly typed something wilful again.

It really always comes as a shock when a trait one hates to see most in other people is associated with oneself.

I have a lot of thinking to do.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

Believe
the greatest thing you'll ever learn
is just to love and be loved in return

Wicked
fiona

Measure in Love
Your time is up.

Credits
.fourth!Romance is the designer.
Inspiration from Exuvalia and mintypeach.