Together we're unlimited
Monday, 8 November 2010 @ my new mantra
A levels are more important than anything else A levels are more important than anything else A levels are more important than anything else A levels are more important than anything else A levels are more important than anything else A levels are more important than anything else A levels are more important than anything else A levels are more important than anything else A levels are more important than anything else A levels are more important than anything else A levels are more important than anything else A levels are more important than anything else A levels are more important than anything else A levels are more important than anything else A levels are more important than anything else A levels are more important than anything else A levels are more important than anything else A levels are more important than anything else

I've decided,

I'm moving on from SEAHist! I told myself this before the As started, and I'm going to tell myself again - it doesn't matter how each individual paper goes, once it's over IT'S OVER it's a cause for celebration! If a paper goes awfully for me, it probably went pretty awfully for almost everyone else too (let's leave HP kids out of this). So I'll pray to the bell curve, move on with life and start studying for IHist.

I feel better already. Now, in order to feel even better, [I deleted it cause it was potentially misunderstandable, and this is because I don't feel like rephrasing everything else, but I think I wasted even more time trying to explain this]. Not because I'm angry, but because I'm overdependent on you and I shouldn't be because soon I'll have to learn to live without you anyway and I can't be such a wreck every single time. I bet I'll regret saying this.

(edit) hehe I knew it. funny how I wasn't surprised at all. also funny how everything is working out exactly how I don't want them but in a way it makes it predictable cause the opposite of everything I would want/expect is happening. also, feels good to laugh at yourself. Okay stashing phone away to focus nao.

Maybe I should go out and run.

Believe
the greatest thing you'll ever learn
is just to love and be loved in return

Wicked
fiona

Measure in Love
Your time is up.

Credits
.fourth!Romance is the designer.
Inspiration from Exuvalia and mintypeach.