Together we're unlimited
Saturday, 6 November 2010 @ -
I have an awesome junior.

THANKS JOCE FOR MAKING MY DAY<3

----------------------------
I like happy days :) Today was a happy day, so I like today :)

I'm really in an absurdly good mood haha even though A levels are looming so close and I don't feel anywhere near fully prepared, but everyday I'm finding more and more reason to look forward to the days ahead.

After As, I'm going to try looking like a human being. First, Shannon said something about my "mugging hair". Then, today Pathy said I look like some old Chinese auntie, just need to put on my spectacles to complete the look. I know, I'm a total slob now, sitting on my ass getting fat on the stuff I munch on while mugging AND the colony of pimples resting on my face doesn't make for a very pleasant person-mugging-opposite-you view but whatever I have 1 week after my last paper to turn back into a normal teenager. Actually I lost track of what I was trying to say halfway through the sentence because I was too busy trying to think about how to make it funny. It didn't even turn out funny anyway.

I'm just spouting verbal diarrhea here because I am deprived of conversation and while I do have a limit on the amount of conversation I can have everyday there is also a lower limit.

Never mind. Ooh my brother just got home. I shall pester him into conversing with me. Hehe.

Believe
the greatest thing you'll ever learn
is just to love and be loved in return

Wicked
fiona

Measure in Love
Your time is up.

Credits
.fourth!Romance is the designer.
Inspiration from Exuvalia and mintypeach.