I feel utterly miserable.
Having utterly no direction from here on and absolutely nothing to look forward to in the near future, and possibly in the further future as well, is ruining my mood.
The thing is, I can't even tell whether or not this is the hormones talking.
Bumping into Wan Ting while I was with wifey was probably the brightest spot of today.
Okay because today is in a way the end of official school though we all know that it's a lie, here's a couple of things that have been on my mind for quite a while.
I'll be glad to be out of what felt like a social establishment for the few months that I am. Interacting with people, more than ever, has become a tremendous chore. Some friendships I feel are worth maintaining; some others, not so. But in all honesty people are draining the life out of me, and I am tired.
I do realise that the above paragraph may come across as self-centred, as though I were the easiest person to get along with around. Believe me, I know the truth. I am not blind. That doesn't mean that I care what you think. (Y)
I don't know what it is I want. What I know for sure is there's nothing I can do because this is Raffles and the only thing everyone is interested in at the moment is studying so... Like the sensible and rational girl I try so hard to be against my nature, I'll do just that. It'll be alright.
Close your eyes, close your eyes
And forget, think
Of nothing, tonight.
Jesus Christ Superstar