Together we're unlimited
Tuesday, 12 October 2010 @ even though my hands are tied
Since it's night time and I'm all alone, a little bit of weakness is permitted :)

I'll have to get used to this soon, anyway. I figured since I can't not expect, I can change it to expect the least.

But to expect the least of people... that's such a sad way to live. But it's very realistic.

Heh every day my mood is lifted because wifey is happy. Happiness is contagious. <3

Maybe this will turn out to be yet another half-hearted attempt where I make a 180 degree turn when I realise it's hurting people.

Worse, it could affect no one and I'll find out that inconsequentiality is unavoidable after all.

Yay dinner with wifey tomorrow :) I sound kinda schizo. But that's how I'm feeling right now - emotions are oscillation in SHM hurhur somebody please apply critical damping kthxbai I'm ashamed of myself
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.3

Believe
the greatest thing you'll ever learn
is just to love and be loved in return

Wicked
fiona

Measure in Love
Your time is up.

Credits
.fourth!Romance is the designer.
Inspiration from Exuvalia and mintypeach.