Together we're unlimited
Wednesday, 29 September 2010 @
I just walked behind the dumbest female I've seen in quite a while. Okay so she was pretty and slim. But throughout a 5 minute conversation where her male friend was talking about how he needed to burp else he end up hiccuping incessantly, all she said was "Ya!...Ya!...Seriously?...*giggles*"

My goodness.
-----------------

Anyway, went back to rgs today. Had lunch with stef, then had a very rushed half an hour convo with bchew. I have a clearer picture of what I want to do now. :) Also what I want to try out for, and how I might go about writing the dreaded PS. I'm so glad I had a teacher like him in rgs. It's one of the most fortunate things that has happened to me. Heh.

Believe
the greatest thing you'll ever learn
is just to love and be loved in return

Wicked
fiona

Measure in Love
Your time is up.

Credits
.fourth!Romance is the designer.
Inspiration from Exuvalia and mintypeach.