Together we're unlimited
Thursday, 30 September 2010 @ :)
I just went to buy stickers to stick on my notes so that they'll look more interesting and I'll have more motivation to read them. :)

Also an assortment of Things To Organise My Stuff With. So that I won't have random stacks of papers lying around and I can't find shit.

Talk with TQ at my new hideout was nice :) And well other things like nice boys and um a new handphone pouch. Haha. Which is kinda cute which made me snigger at them a little. But anyway it made my day so thank you all hehhh.

Okay I'm off to organize all my stuff and put Math behind me

Believe
the greatest thing you'll ever learn
is just to love and be loved in return

Wicked
fiona

Measure in Love
Your time is up.

Credits
.fourth!Romance is the designer.
Inspiration from Exuvalia and mintypeach.