Together we're unlimited
Wednesday, 25 August 2010 @ #96
My computer has been fixed!

My mood has been going on a mad roller coaster but I have refrained from imposing my depressing-as-hell mood on everyone who reads this so I'm only back because today has been happy!

Also, I have a new pair of spectacles. My mother decided that I look retarded with the orange pair. ): I actually like that pair. I wonder why I'm the only one who seems to like it.

In other news, prelims start in a week. I haven't begun mugging for econs yet. Macro is pretty fresh in my memory, but I've never studied international trade and capital flows in my entire JC life so I'd better start.

Calculus pre-prelims revision set is quite difficult. I spent damn long on it today and I'm only at the 3rd question of integration. I started from the 5th question of differentiation. Good luck friends.

Believe
the greatest thing you'll ever learn
is just to love and be loved in return

Wicked
fiona

Measure in Love
Your time is up.

Credits
.fourth!Romance is the designer.
Inspiration from Exuvalia and mintypeach.