Together we're unlimited
Saturday, 17 July 2010 @ #85
Jia Yin is such a bimbo. *snickers* Omg suanning her is so fun la I simply cannot get enough of it RIGHT SHU MEI HAHAHAHAHAHA we make the awesomest suanning duo ever! Oh and banana split was damn funny. Oh Jia Yin. I feel like bursting out in hysterical laughter at the thought of her. Oh man.

MFA talk was super good omg now I really really want to work at MFA! I want the bond I want the job! I will work very very hard at History now because it has the most relevance to the stuff they were talking about now. So exciting! I'm super excited!

Inception is awesome go watch it now it's super cool! :D

Believe
the greatest thing you'll ever learn
is just to love and be loved in return

Wicked
fiona

Measure in Love
Your time is up.

Credits
.fourth!Romance is the designer.
Inspiration from Exuvalia and mintypeach.