Together we're unlimited
Thursday, 8 July 2010 @ #82
Guess what, my brother got himself a Hitler-style haircut.


He's a freak D:

I'm a horrible sister because apparently he cut it on Tuesday but I only noticed it today when he drew my attention to it by pointing and telling me directly that he had a haircut.

---------
I think Complex Numbers is very fun(: Math is the most satisfying subject ever. Maybe it's because it requires the least studying.

--------
Also, the Glee cover of Poker Face is super nice! I love it a lot a lot a lot! One day I shall get down to watching the whole of Glee!

--------
Yesterday, I was wondering - is it better to be weak and protected or strong and respected? If there is an equilibrium, wherein does that equilibrium lie?

--------
The Devil Rides Out by Dennis Wheatley is the scariest book I've ever read ): It's so damn good it scared the crap out of me

--------
I have issues with people getting too close to me too quickly. It's just, me being me and not being willing to give my trust freely. I think the only person in the entire world (other than my family) that I would trust and do trust wholly is the wife. So, try not to take it personally. Give it some time, and I can learn to trust.

Believe
the greatest thing you'll ever learn
is just to love and be loved in return

Wicked
fiona

Measure in Love
Your time is up.

Credits
.fourth!Romance is the designer.
Inspiration from Exuvalia and mintypeach.