Together we're unlimited
Thursday, 24 June 2010 @ #77 - sleepless nights
I was so damn happy I finally could fall asleep at night. Like, I slept at 11pm. How awesome is that.


But then apparently my body had other plans. At exactly 4am, byebye sleep. And I haven't exactly managed to fall asleep earlier than 3am the past few nights.

FML I want my sleep how to study when I'm so damn tired everyday?

Dinner was nice though filled with vulgarities. I missed those idiots. But them singing Baby loudly at the bus stop in different keys and shouting at each other at the back of the bus was just embarrassing -.- Funny, though

Believe
the greatest thing you'll ever learn
is just to love and be loved in return

Wicked
fiona

Measure in Love
Your time is up.

Credits
.fourth!Romance is the designer.
Inspiration from Exuvalia and mintypeach.