Thursday, 17 June 2010 @ #73 - To the one who taught me to sing
I distinctly remember you teaching me the lyrics to this song, phrase by phrase, on friday night train rides to and from math tuition at Khatib. It must have been boring for you, waiting those two hours outside the tuition centre just because mummy didn't dare let me travel to and fro alone. But you were always there waiting for me after lesson with a smile, and I loved those friday nights because it allowed me to bond with you like I hadn't since childhood.
I miss you so much. I really want to see you again. Tonight, I finally got a reply from you, and I nearly cried there and then.
You took a big part of me back with you when you left. And here I am, crying again because I miss you so much I cannot describe in words, in the messages I send, in everything.
I wish I had taken more pictures. I wish I had spent more time with you. I wish I'd allowed myself to cry to my heart's content when you left instead of periodically crying when I miss you especially.
If I ever see you again, I'll hug you so tight because I'll never ever want to let you go.
But people will always come and go. This isn't Math or Physics; there are no constants. Even constants have uncertainties.
This is totally pathetic. It's been more than a year, nearly two years.
Overwhelming sadness
Believe
the greatest thing you'll ever learn
is just to love and be loved in return