Together we're unlimited
Thursday, 20 May 2010 @ #57
In rosy retrospection, I'm proud to have been an rgschoir girl♥

Though while listening to them, I am able to appreciate everything Toh teaches us so much more... I'm still glad that in those 4 years in rgschoir, the emphasis is on musicality. And it really shows. Like despite all their awful chest voicing and out of tune-ness among other thing I still manage to get goosebumps listening to them. It really is quite an amazing experience! But of course it would be infinitely better if the sops stopped blasting and overpowering the poor altos.

BTW I AM VERY SAD whatever happened to the RGS power alto section?!?!?1 Has it disappeared together with low cheering ): I am an advocate of cheering low! It's cool! If RI pansies want to scream let them scream roaring is wayyyyy more fun.

One more thing. They massacred Itsuki!! My darling beloved Itsuki was the most poorly presented piece of the night. D: D: It actually went so out of tune that I laughed during the supposedly most heartwrenching section of the piece oh dear ): But anyway I liked Essassa, Dahil Sa Iyo was magical, and the plum fairy thing was actually kinda cool(: There was actually one more piece that I thought was not bad the sops sounded pretty good, for one, but I can't remember the title.

Anyway it wasn't as torturous as they'd warned me it might be. I actually quite enjoyed myself laughing at them doing High School Musical -.- They turned choir into a freaking dancing CCA or something my batch, being psychomotor, was strongly opposed to anything that required us to move both our hands and our feet simultaneously because something would inevitably go wrong. Anyway yeah it was quite nice la haha. :D

Okay shucks I haven't studied for math test nor done seahist homework yet (Y) I am screwed.

Believe
the greatest thing you'll ever learn
is just to love and be loved in return

Wicked
fiona

Measure in Love
Your time is up.

Credits
.fourth!Romance is the designer.
Inspiration from Exuvalia and mintypeach.