It's nearly midnight and I've just gotten home and today's one of those days when you just get home and feel... lousy.
Tired from sleeping something like 3 hours, don't want to sleep and wake up to a new day, don't want to see people just wanna curl up in some corner and not have to have EQ for one day. The wonders of being a secret introvert.
Miss the easygoingness of trip miss seeing people not tired but happy and well and at ease with each other.
Miss being my snappy grumpy self, not controlled and in danger of exploding any minute
Hate saying stuff then regretting it later on. Like now.
Love you very much am still very worried about you today has been absolutely torturous just thinking about you every step of the way you're the closest I have to a real friend sorry I didn't pay as much attention to you as I should have talk soon please
I hate that smile