Together we're unlimited
Friday, 14 May 2010 @ #54
Am going to dig up Irish Blessing score and go around forcing people to learn it! And I want to kope the score for Baylero (sp?) from someone anyone if you see this and you have it LEND ME YOUR SCORE I like it a lot! Was listening to the VBC recording of Canon in D and the solo is super amazing luh not considering the airy bits after it's not the super high range anymore but the top notes sound so easy and pretty and the phrasing is impeccable ♥♥ From now on unless I absolutely have to I will not subject myself to crappy choral music ((: There are so many amazing choirs out there I just have to look for good recordings! Heh.

In all honesty everyday is inane and mundane and boring to the max and I've been deprived of laughter. Between doing work and worrying about work and people I've barely had time for anything. So, rather than worrying about people who don't want me to worry about them in the first place or don't even care, I'll indulge myself a little more. I'm going to turn into a youtube troll! And I seek good music(:

Alright gonna bathe and sleep now. Slept late last night, meh.

Believe
the greatest thing you'll ever learn
is just to love and be loved in return

Wicked
fiona

Measure in Love
Your time is up.

Credits
.fourth!Romance is the designer.
Inspiration from Exuvalia and mintypeach.