Together we're unlimited
Monday, 10 May 2010 @ #52
I realised that I forgot to photo credit Kang Jie in the last post. But I've added it in now, so my conscience has been appeased.


It's cool to find out that you're not the only one who hates going home because when you're home and alone with your parents and siblings (who don't really count as people to talk to) you end up angsting in front of your computer/ waiting for your phone to vibrate to signal the arrival of an sms. I always angst in front of the computer. That why all the shit appears on the web even when I don't really intend for it to -.-

I'm sorry if I appear cold-hearted and selfish but it's my self-preservation mechanism kicking in - it erases and archives. So until it is possible for me to deal with it without causing trouble to anyone it will just be erased. I'm thankful for having a memory that can select specific pieces of information to archive. Like how I erased Prague trip and almost everything related to Parry Primary from my memory. I erased Sec 4 concert too. So now I'll be erasing you even though you're not yet a memory but well. I'll start the process first.

Wonder how things will turn out. I think I'm being very weird. It's not alright if you (this is generic) hate me but I'll just say that it's alright anyway because that's what I'm supposed to say.

I'm very tired and very drained and I am just going to bury myself in various academic pursuits so that I don't have to think about people. Because people are the most annoying distraction around and while I love them, sometimes I loathe their existence, including my own.

Yay goodnight world

Believe
the greatest thing you'll ever learn
is just to love and be loved in return

Wicked
fiona

Measure in Love
Your time is up.

Credits
.fourth!Romance is the designer.
Inspiration from Exuvalia and mintypeach.