Okay this is ridiculous. After all the shit I've said and felt about chorale I AM SUFFERING FROM EXTREME TRIP WITHDRAWAL. I'm even willing to wake up at 6am instead of 6.30 just so that I can get to school early and talk to people at chorale table. And I just stayed out with a bunch till nearly 10pm and it's still not quite enough.
I miss all the free hugs.
I miss having people to talk to and being able to go I KNOW RIGHT so often
I miss THE WEATHER (and I am such a tropical creature)
I miss being accepted for who I am (well by the people who matter, anyway)
I'm happy for the friendships and the rest that I've gotten to know better.
I can only hope this lasts. Ever the pessimist. Btw wifey if you see this we need to meet up soon (after I catch up with my work) and start our mugging sessions!(: