Together we're unlimited
Wednesday, 5 May 2010 @ #49
Back in Singapore, love the place would like to say I love the weather but at the moment it's freaking hot BUT I can lounge around in Tshirt and shorts that is always a bonus(:

Will not be blogging much about trip other than the fact that Dennis Joel Mich Kang Jie Ian Johanes are the best trip buddies ever! Recharging social energy now I love the peace and quiet and the lack of interaction with homo sapiens here in the study room in front of the computer. I am not fated to be a social creature after all~

But at least I'll be able to look back on this trip fondly. Even though it was very odd that when they announced the summa cum laude I really didn't even feel anything, it's still a good result that we can congratulate ourselves for. So YAY CHORALE



The lack of fulfilment still remains, though.

Am going to eat and sleep then zombie to school tomorrow

Believe
the greatest thing you'll ever learn
is just to love and be loved in return

Wicked
fiona

Measure in Love
Your time is up.

Credits
.fourth!Romance is the designer.
Inspiration from Exuvalia and mintypeach.