Together we're unlimited
Saturday, 27 March 2010 @ #28
Yesterday was a really long day, so I'm still kinda tired today. Er heard from Kang Jie Bass J1s said I looked really scary um sorry haha didn't realise cause I was really sleepy.

Anyway started off with badminton with Shu and Jun Liang! HAHA I thrashed Jun Liang upside down out of 4 or 5 matches he won a grand total of 1 :D And I managed to win Shu twice! Which is an achievement because I've never won against him more than once I think :O But I am now aching all over grr.

Marina Barrage with Chorale, which lasted all of 1 hour for me because it rained. Then ICE CREAM which was cheap and goooood but mm I still prefer normal flavours. Not that the flavours I chose weren't normal but they just weren't normal choices for me.

Then Serangoon Macs to meet the a few YZPS people, only Sung Ming and Yun Qi were there when I reached -.- And Sung Ming was freaking mugging Econs he is mad! Anyway Jia Yin Shu Mei and Gabriel came after that and it was really fun :D I'm just super grateful for that bunch because even after we've ascertained that I'm a bastard, Jia Yin's a bitch and Gabriel's a jerk and an asshole, (Shu Mei's a Hwa Chong Elite hahahahaha) we still find these traits in each other... amusing. That's putting it mildly, I'd say. It was quite a relief to be able to stop having to try to be nice, because being nice is a very tiring activity and I'd used up my niceness quota for the day.

And we convinced Gabriel to get Facebook. Achievement! :D

BTW I luv you guys many many ♥

Believe
the greatest thing you'll ever learn
is just to love and be loved in return

Wicked
fiona

Measure in Love
Your time is up.

Credits
.fourth!Romance is the designer.
Inspiration from Exuvalia and mintypeach.