Together we're unlimited
Tuesday, 23 March 2010 @ #26
Before I even realised it proper, I've only got 2 papers left. Yeah! Even though Michelle Tan ends today grr. Haha anyway she deserves it laa how does anyone sit through 4 papers in 2 days it's a nightmare come true.

But I cannot deny that I am jealous~




Anyway! After jabbering my way through IH global economy to Cao I figured I didn't really need to revisit it again because surprise surprise, my brain hadn't leaked the info yet! Memory retention ftw! SEA Hist, on the other hand... Argh Asian Financial Crisis doesn't seem to ring any bells, even though I'm pretty sure I was studying that yesterday.


Which just goes to show that Jojo must be right.

Joshua Priasdika After a certain point, the marginal cost of studying becomes larger than the marginal benefit. As an economist, I refuse to study beyond this point, which is, in fact, now.


There is so much truth in that! All I do is sleep now! And I haven't even started Physics!

Believe
the greatest thing you'll ever learn
is just to love and be loved in return

Wicked
fiona

Measure in Love
Your time is up.

Credits
.fourth!Romance is the designer.
Inspiration from Exuvalia and mintypeach.