Together we're unlimited
Sunday, 21 March 2010 @ #25
Tomorrow is the start of another weeklong nightmare, then it will end and we will play! For the weekend before we get back to work proper yet again.

Today's mugging wasn't bad at all, really, probably because I was studying something I still have an interest in (: Mugging Economics, on the other hand, was such a nightmare I could've vomitted after one whole day of staring at that nonsense. Sometimes I think I should've just stuck to my plan of doing PMHJ, or PMHL, like Ernie. But no use talking about that now.

Anyway econs is tomorrow, I think I might be able to pass the paper (hopefully). Then Math is still fine, History depends on whether or not I can finish mugging SEAHist, and Physics is a bummer. At least this is a much more optimistic picture I'm painting of my CTs, in comparison to the one about Failing Econs Spectacularly and whatnot.

KWOKS GET WELL SOON<3
JOSEPH cheer up
JOCELYN you are awesome <3
KANGJIE 船到桥头自然直 :D

Everyone else all the best for CTs yo!

Believe
the greatest thing you'll ever learn
is just to love and be loved in return

Wicked
fiona

Measure in Love
Your time is up.

Credits
.fourth!Romance is the designer.
Inspiration from Exuvalia and mintypeach.