With due consideration to the current situation, I figured I'd need to come up with a strategy to survive CTs. I mean, considering I spent close to 10 minutes staring at x^2 - 2x^2 - 2 and wondering why the hell I couldn't factorise the damn thing, something is very wrong up there. (It failed to occur to me that I could just subtract the damn thing directly.)
So, this is the general idea. I will fail Econs spectacularly. I will mug my ass off for Math. I will cram as many facts for History as I can into this half fried (literally) brain of mine. And I haven't made up my mind on what I'm going to do for Physics. (Y)
Okay that settles it now FOCUS and stop worrying about Econs because sometimes strategic planning is wiser (please don't tell me otherwise I am desperately trying to convince myself of the statement's truth here shh)
-----------------
Last night was kinda epic. I was taking my temperature because I didn't feel half as feverish as i felt in the afternoon, but somehow the thermometer read something like 39.1 degrees. I thought it must've screwed up, so I took my temperature again. 39.3 degrees. So I figured my thermometer must've spoilt! And promptly went back to sleep. Bro came home, felt my forehead, cursed (the words he used weren't very nice so I shan't type it out) and demanded that my mum send me to a doctor's immediately (Y) I was very amused by the situation.
Haha I think I provided free entertainment for the counter people (what are they called?) at the clinic because they took my temperature and told me it was 39.4, and I went "Oh my god I thought my thermometer was spoilt" -_______-
Anyway all the chorale people who are down with the damn stupid bug please get well soon!!