Together we're unlimited
Friday, 5 March 2010 @ #18
Sometimes I feel as though I should've belonged in the Feudal Era. Like my motto would totally be be Blood Sweat and Tears, lol. I think I watched too many gangster dramas and read too much manga or something.

Today was an... odd day. Rollercoaster of emotions that were, for once, not mine.

Anyway it's always good to talk to Koon when my thoughts are all jumbled up because he is such a rational being it is sort of unbelievable and ridiculous but it always helps when I talk to him. Like he can make sense of the jumbled nonsense that come out of my mouth in no specific order. That's quite some skill :O

And the precious few moments I caught with TQ when she came up to class to find a very dazed and mildly distraught me really made my day, too. Everyday I'm just learning to live and let live, and I'm writing/typing no day but today everywhere because that's how I want to live my life. These little reminders help me stay on track.

I need to start fixing my life, and I also need to try to become a more rational being. Females are by nature irrational, because of hormones and whatever nonsense. It's a struggle, but a worthwhile one. I never knew being rational and mature was so hard.

Trip auditions tomorrow! Gotta sleep now if I'm to hit that high A properly

Believe
the greatest thing you'll ever learn
is just to love and be loved in return

Wicked
fiona

Measure in Love
Your time is up.

Credits
.fourth!Romance is the designer.
Inspiration from Exuvalia and mintypeach.