Together we're unlimited
Thursday, 4 March 2010 @ #17 - measure your life in love
Today was a good day (: I should totally only blog on good days because I'm seriously in a super good mood right now :D Then got a lot of smiley faces hahahaha.

Played floorball during PE! Which was fun as always :D PE is always fun, I mean, the PE teachers are totally awesome and 5A is such a PE kind of class. And everyone seriously goes all out during PE so YEAH! :D

Had 3 blocks of Physics today, but the teacher is made of win, and the physics class is also made of win, so physics tutorials are Very Fun.

Noob Non-Chem Student: Wwwwait what proton neutron neu- what???
Joseph: Well, Proton is made Malaysia...

He is upgraded from silent Follower of the Master to an acknowledged Disciple. Because he got praised -.- Okay I can't type this out at all it doesn't even sound funny D: But point is Physics tutorials are best (Y)

Econs case study damn hard D:

Labels:

Believe
the greatest thing you'll ever learn
is just to love and be loved in return

Wicked
fiona

Measure in Love
Your time is up.

Credits
.fourth!Romance is the designer.
Inspiration from Exuvalia and mintypeach.