Together we're unlimited
Monday, 15 February 2010 @ #7
The Lim clan overran the house yesterday. It was kinda fun. I can barely remember what I did because it was super tiring doing random things the entire time and stretching my limited knowledge of and ability to speak Hokkien to the max, but I survived! :D My mum's cousin, whom I have never seen of nor heard of in my entire life, turned up too with her 4 sons. Omg her youngest two are twins! and they are so cute! Apparently twins run in that side of the family (there's a granduncle-grandaunt pair, my aunts, and then these two!), and there'll be another pair in my generation! But I think it'll prolly be the Wilfred/Tricia side cause Uncle Damien's a twin too, so twin genes from the Tan side plus twin genes from the Lim side = highest possibility! Damn I want twins D: They're an awful nightmare but it's super awesome I've always wanted a twin! Oh well but too bad for me haha.

I forgot to mention on CNY eve, that 小婶 is pregnant with a baby girl, and I will no longer be the youngest female on the paternal side! Her name will probably be Kayla Lee (Haha they nearly wanted to name her Kaye or something I was like O_O subtly suggests maybe not) I dunno it's quite exciting :D Well at least I'm a lot more excited now than last time when I found out both 三婶 and 小婶 were pregnant with boys. But that was like 9 years ago or something? Holy crap she'll like have two elder brothers cause Zach stays directly opposite and all. Piang eh I'm damn jealous. K k k k wait and see :D

In other news, I have yet to start on SEAHist Term Paper. I am so screwed.

[edit]
After hours and hours of staring at the damn computer trying to do the term paper I just threw a temper tantrum. Great, well done. How mature of you, Fiona.

Believe
the greatest thing you'll ever learn
is just to love and be loved in return

Wicked
fiona

Measure in Love
Your time is up.

Credits
.fourth!Romance is the designer.
Inspiration from Exuvalia and mintypeach.