Chloe Pawa and Sheena Koh, the two of you are so dead. Because my freezer had no space, Yi Fan Yi Shu Guan Wei Qiu Le Yu Xin and I had to finish up all the melted ice cream. Which tasted disgusting, felt disgusting and was simply just disgusting. Nobody wanted to eat it, so we used blackjack to decide who ate how much of what. One spoonful = $1, played using normal blackjack rules including dealer. I am not going to be eating ice cream for a very long while, nor will I be able to think about ice cream without feeling nauseous.
I got burnt during Take 5. Despite slathering on layers and layers of sunblock, wearing a windbreaker on the beach, and wearing a cap. It hurts ): I sucked at amazing race, as predicted. Dragged the whole team down with my lack of endurance. Sorry guys. This year's Take 5 wasn't really fun for me, 5A should've signed up for sports and games as a class. Maybe it'd have been more fun? Oh well.
Hooked on watching NFL videos. Am completely enthralled by the Montana to Rice passing combination. Before the rest of the people arrived, Ian and I were busy gushing over American Football video goodness (Y) Damn freaking pro!
Chorale party was quite fun(: More fun than I expected it to be, at least. I really like the J1 batch! I'm glad so many of them turned up, hehe.
I still feel like puking.