Together we're unlimited
Thursday, 11 February 2010 @ #2
Sitting around My Fat Lady with TQ, chatting with Bryden and Edna (it's just so odd calling them by their names, but I'll try) was really quite nice (: Even though I keep saying tactless things by accident... Haha oops. Crashed the kitchen first and watched Edna make pineapple tarts, it was an oddly hypnotising act that had a certain rhythm to it. And the place smells goooood (Y)

Am currently stuck on I Know Him So Well from Chess the Musical, it really is quite lovely! It is also very obvious that it was written by Benny Anderrson and Bjorn Ulvaeus because it sounds totally ABBA. But the lyrics were by Tim Rice! Aiya whatever just go listen to it heh x)



Wonder what tomorrow's amazing race will be like.

Believe
the greatest thing you'll ever learn
is just to love and be loved in return

Wicked
fiona

Measure in Love
Your time is up.

Credits
.fourth!Romance is the designer.
Inspiration from Exuvalia and mintypeach.