Just a quick one, because I don't really have much to say about it.
It served its purpose, I guess, because I got to know the juniors better. People that I normally wouldn't have the chance to talk to. Group 2 (I refuse to type out the group name -_____-) had nice people (Y) BIG THANK YOU to my awesome group because we had the most casualties but we took care of each other and kept playing!
In between prepping for Finale stuff and playing nightgames and wargames and stationgames I can barely remember anything because time flew by so quickly. I'm glad it did, because towards the end I was just pushing myself to keep walking, keep running, keep being enthu when I was tired and half dead. My arms hurt from forcing open windows cause we didn't have keys in order to get stuff, and my knees hurt from constantly jumping/climbing in and out of the windows because my shoes just weren't made to cushion the landing impact.
All things considered, I escaped relatively unscathed this camp. Only two injured fingers, and bruise on my leg and a bump on my forehead.
I will force my brain to stop thinking negative thoughts.