Together we're unlimited
Sunday, 21 February 2010 @ #11 - & a song will bring you near to me
Today was tiring. In school from 9 - 5 for chorale, before rushing off to Gabriel's place to meet the YZPS gang, then to my uncle's for another gathering. For some reason this year my cousin's being very nice to me. It almost feels as though it were 10 years ago again when we were still kinda close? Haha. It's a really great feeling(: And it gives me a reason to actually want to go for family reunions. Before I talk about family,

YZPS steamboat dinner was great! I had a lot a lot of fun:D Even though we barely touched the steamboat, Shu Mei Gabriel Chun Keet Marcus and I just hogged the meat haha but I really missed all the suanning and laughing and just the comfortable atmosphere at old friends. I'm still infinitely greatful that they were receptive to a transfer student who came in halfway through the last year of primary school, haha. I love you guys <3 And Happy Birthday Shu Mei you are AWESOME ♥♥

Gambling today was damn sian. Lost damn a lot of money. But then again it wasn't my money :D Hehe.

Mm but never mind today was a good day luh. :D

Believe
the greatest thing you'll ever learn
is just to love and be loved in return

Wicked
fiona

Measure in Love
Your time is up.

Credits
.fourth!Romance is the designer.
Inspiration from Exuvalia and mintypeach.